Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Half-mad field report, from 2013 - 2014.

"I had been randomly wandering around, and found myself thinking on Crowley (in particular, John St. John) and looked down… To see what you see here. It was so shocking I stopped, took a photo, and then came back home.
I just happened to have some stones carved to look like scarabs, and with hieroglyphs on them, over which some Golden Dawn practitioners had performed a modern version of The Opening of the Mouth. So I left one there with three cigarettes. It had been pretty delightful.”
- April 18th, 2013.

"They’re everywhere now. Almost every street corner has them in the immediate vicinity. You can find one on the edge of Hooker Hollow, along chunks of S St. On W. St.
Welcome to California. In addition to Mexican folk saints, we have this… I love this place.”
- July 8th, 2014.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

VaporFi is the highest quality electronic cigarettes provider.