Monday, September 9, 2013

As I Pre-Emptively Out Myself

I appear to have accidentally - well, without thinking the issue through - outed myself as a member of my tradition elsewhere.

As such there is no reason to continue avoiding to discuss which tradition of witchcraft I'm a part of... So:

I'm a member of the Alexandrian Tradition of Witchcraft. The thoughts in this blog do not necessarily reflect the outlook of other members of my tradition, and as such anything I say should be seen as reflecting my opinions and not those of the Alexandrian tradition.

I do not speak with the authority of my line, and I'm often quite wrong about plenty of things. In fact, you can expect me to discuss the subject of Wicca on this blog... almost never.

Jack.

[EDIT]: Please not that I am not implying that I was kicked out. LOL. I accidentally gave myself away, and it's about time to be open about the matter, anyway.

7 comments:

V.V.F. said...

We all Alexandrian here.

*disappears leaving only her witch moles hanging visibly in the air*

random said...

hey where did my marbles go again?

Jake said...


and here's me all this time thinking you were from Antioch.

Br Christopher said...

WITCH!!!

PhoenixAngel said...

blessed be jack and ((bow))

Rufus Opus said...

I thought you told everyone that like five years ago?

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO PAYS ATTENTION AROUND HERE!?

actually, I rarely have attention left to pay these days.

But, congrats on getting out of the broom closet. :D

Lance Michael Foster said...

You turned me into a newt...but I got better.