Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Santa Muerte in Lima, Dia de los Muertos, 2012.


I was out of town, but delighted to see the pictures from Lima, Peru, today. I have family there, but I very much doubt that they took part in the celebrations... Then again, you never know.

In other news, a friend of mine has posted up some interesting techniques that those who wish to try can follow along with.

It's very Chaos-friendly, obviously, but also fun. I especially like the Green Lantern t-shirt he's wearing.

Jack.

2 comments:

claw day nite said...

Hola, can you tell me where exactly is this picture from... I mean, in what district of Lima (sorry for my inglish and greetings from Lima.

Jack Faust said...

Claw: I have no idea! I don't recall seeing anything tagged on the location beyond the fact that it was Lima, unfortunately. :(

If I come across the picture and more information again, I'll add a comment updating the info.

Jack.