Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blog Roundup [Edited]

I've added a slew of links to the blog list over the last year, particularly those being run by members of the Gentlemen for Jupiter.

Palo-Mayombe.com is run by Tata Nkisi Sima Ngango and Mr. Eric Colon (Tata Musitu). It's a treasure-trove of information on Palo Mayombe, and one of the more interesting recent arrivals to the blogger-sphere that I've come across. While some of the posts being written by second-language speakers can be hard to understand, the posts on the site are still far more informative than certain books that I have lambasted on this blog regarding the subject of Palo before.

Hermetic Lessons / Blogos by Mr. Logofernando is interesting, as it's run by one of the most hardline practitioners of QBL that I have ever come across. His views are both unique and interesting to me, and I generally take a very distant view of QBL. Additionally, some of the man's techniques are beyond interesting and well worth spreading across the community. I will be sure to reference any of those posts in the future when they appear.

Seething Among the Suits is the Scrib's new wordpress blog. I continue to like it, just as I enjoyed his previous blog.

A few weeks ago I first linked to Mr. Vitimus' blog. It really is quite good, even if we disagree on some issues (but not, I'm sure, a few others). His posts have a whole lot to offer the current crop of Chaos Magicians, and he's currently working with Arcanorium College. In the immortal words of Darth Vader: Impressive... Most. Impressive.

[EDIT]: Fr. Ashen's blog has insights on evocation, and involves a very traditional narrative on the subject. Anyone interested in the subject will probably glean quite a bit of information on the practice of evocation.


I consider all of these blogs worth reading, and may add a few more and a few more intros. in time.

Best wishes,
Jack.

No comments: