Friday, September 21, 2012

The last post.

I won't lie.

On re-reading even bits of it, I hated most of it. It didn't capture the awesome scope I saw in my mind. It has mistakes a-plenty. Typos. Errors in judgment.

But I'm going to leave it up because, like I said, there was an agreement for a very specific purpose made for it. The initial rush of, visit the Venusberg! had been intense. It was one of the first times I'd remembered to ask for help searching for information related to a subject, and the information had fallen into my hands. Except The Night Battles, which I've read and re-read a dozen times because it's awesome.

Anyway. I know it's not great, and I know it could be better. But I'm leaving it. I hope that the anti-Christian rhetoric has mostly been toned down and it remains just a slightly subversive middle finger towards certain thoughts.

Jack.

1 comment:

Mr. J. said...

Shush. It's lovely. Also the anti Christian rhetoric is strangely period for a ballad.