Friday, August 12, 2011

WHAT TIME IS IT?!

Err, well, it's the Witching Hour here in California for another 15 minutes or so.

However: I was planning to get my discussion on Hecate, Hermes/Hermes Kthonios, and the Crossroads out today. But such is not the case, and so I'm adding an update that I intend to have it ready for Monday (as is, frankly, fitting).

As a humorous aside: my initial opening to my weekly Jovian ritual was, today, interrupted by a trio of meowing (it lasted for about three minutes) cats. They subsequently went quiet and let me restart my ritual, but it was extremely amusing.

I wonder if there are any lunar rituals in which I can make use of a chorus of three meowing cats...

Be seeing you,
J.F.
Kind've a flake. But, you know, a nice one.

1 comment:

Hobbes said...

http://media.threadless.com//imgs/products/1960/636x460design_01.jpg

Done.