Thursday, July 28, 2011

And now you can weigh in!

Okay, so here it is:

I am considering establishing a forum, maybe on the EI.net site, to explore topics on Greek mythology, Orphism, Dionysian religion, astrological magick, the PGM, and share resources and tactics for making use of such things.

Reconstructionists will probably hate me, as I am a profoundly lazy wanker. And as a warning, I am prone to leaping and then remembering that I was supposed to look, first.

Blog readers can weigh in, here:
A. Great idea! I would consider joining and chatting.
B. This is the worst idea that you have ever had!

You can also drop me a line at my gmail address, if you want to be involved in further discussions on this matter.

I claim no expertise in any of the above, as a warning. And there may be necromancers involved! (Because that's surprising, right?)

J.F.

23 comments:

Rose Weaver said...

Weigh in where? Was there supposed to be linkage? Just curious. FWIW, great idea in my humble opinion. And yes, I would participate in aspects of that type of forum, which means others might think it's a bad idea. LOL

Jack Faust said...

Weighing in on the blog, G+, Facebook, or by email - dionysianatavism (at) gmail (dot) com - are all fine.

Thanks for the input, Rose!

Frater A.I.T. said...

A.

Excellent idea, bro! The only forum I've seen for this sort of discussion are our huddles on G+, haha.

Juan Ochoa said...

I will lurk and learn.

Robert said...

I'm in...where can I join the discussion?

Veles said...

I think this is a great idea!

Jhonn Barghest said...

I'm down.

Jack Faust said...

I am drawing up an email now for further discussion on the matter.

Mr. Veles: Your email address is the only one I am unsure about...

John said...

Any room for lurkers? I don't know if I can contribute to something but I'd like to sit by the sidelines, look on and learn something. lol

Jack Faust said...

@John: I prefer lurker to troll, honestly. That doesn't bother me at all.

I will add an entry with a link to join the forum once I've figured out a battle plan with the non-lurkers on how to proceed further. Hehe.

Jack Faust said...

Lurkers to trolls. Phone, behave yourself.

John said...

cool! I'm in :)

Scylla said...

I'm down for it.

bluedruid said...

I would be all over this. Consider this a weigh in for YES!

Christopher said...

Me votes for "lurking and learning" ...

Toby Damt said...

I'd be interested in joining in.

Jack Faust said...

Toby! Awesome!

Thanks to all for the positive responses so far and the one privately mailed negative response. Lol.

Jack Faust said...

Chris: I'll make sure to find some Hecate materials just for you, man. ;)

Strama_Kad said...

Sounds like a great idea. I'm in.

Damiana and Melek Ta'us said...

Certainly interested

Satyr Magos said...

Sounds like a fantastic time to me. And an opportunity to de-lurk.

lux_infinitas said...

A

lux_infinitas said...

A