Saturday, October 2, 2010

Oh, yeah.

Should there by typos I miss, pardon it please. You see, my thumb isn't as effective as usual because...

... Because I was a dumbass. For a few days, my sister-in-law's dog has been acting odd around me. I assumed this was because said dog was feeling neglected. So, today, after she'd hung around me for a while without acting out, I went to pet her. I wasn't looking at her at the time; she might have warned me. She might not have. Regardless, she certainly managed to tear up the skin on my thumb. Nothing horrible; it could have been much worse.

But I'm mildly annoyed with myself for obvious reasons.

4 comments:

Pallas Renatus said...

I think the better question is, why on earth would you be typing with your thumb to begin with? =p

Heal soon, dude.

petoskystone said...

heal soonest!

Jack Faust said...

@Pellas: It... it... it gets in the way, somehow! The thumb, that is.

@Peto: Thanks!

Hieronimo said...

@Pallas R.---I personally I use a thumb for the spacebar: I am of the ten fingered typists. That thumb injured, I'd type badly, for the distraction.

--
Hieronimo