Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Saturnalia [EDITED: Now With More Hyperlinks!]

While reading Justinian's Digest of Roman Law (a version of it appears to be online on Scribd here, titled The Institutes of Justinian from Project Gutenberg), I found myself desiring to once again glance at Macrobius' Saturnalia. The only problem was that I seem to have lost my copy at some point between three moves in four years.

Well, shit, I said. Should I check Ebay again?

Then I thought about Project Gutenberg and decided to hunt for it online... And lo, and behold!

5 comments:

Veles said...

Dude, I totally found you on facebook and sent you a request! Alas.

Jack Faust said...

Ahha! That was you! Send me another request. Having no idea who you were, I was like: "decline."

But now that I know..!

Gordon said...

Speaking of... The email I sent you bounced back. And what's weird is that we've emailed a bunch of times before.

Are you blocking me? That's cold, man... Cold.

Jack Faust said...

@Gordon: Dude, I'd never block you! Try sending it again? dionysianatavism@gmail.com

Gordon said...

Yes, yes, I know. It happened with RO and Deb as well. It's weird. Frikking Mercury! Swing back the other way already!