Sunday, July 11, 2010

Those Funny Influences



I felt oddly compelled to blog about the Magickal Papyri, Christ, Children of the Gods, and so forth today...

... And then I realized what. today. was.

So now I'm not going to impose my crazy on anyone else. Instead, today is play-time day.

Be seeing you.

EDIT: If I somehow failed to make something clear by being overly cryptic: today is a very, very good day for firing up the Stele of Jeu. Or, if you want me to get downright Diabolical: today's the day for giving the Angel with the Fiery Sword the slip and sneaking back into Eden.

EDIT #2: Eep. Wrong link on the solar eclipse. We had another earlier in the month...

... I've seen very little mention of this circulating. Do some folks not make use of these days for... certain types of operations? I'd love to know.

6 comments:

Lady Scylla said...

Nope. Didn't use the cowing of the sun, on it's high day for a damn thing.

I didn't blood down some candles, pin a toad to a board with hawthorn needles, or any such thing.

Jhonn Barghest said...

Yeah, well...ugh.

I forgot.

So, I've been looking at doing the Stele of Jeu pretty soon. And then it didn't even dawn on me that yesterday would've been prime.

/sigh

Gordon said...

Nah... But I certainly felt its astrological smack down.

Two eclipses in my sun sign in the one year. Who needs heroin??

Also, not to alarm you, but my word verification for this comment is "evillydr".

That's right.... Evil. Leader.

It might just be my new pet name for you. :)

Jack Faust said...

@Gordon: Oh, dear lord. I thought Golden Boy was bad enough...

Jack Faust said...

@Scylla: Have I mentioned that I heart you? LMAO.

Jack Faust said...

@Jhonn: No worries, dude. There's always more time for the Stele.