Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't Be THIS Guy

You can:

  • Practice all the “black magick” you want.

  • Dance like a monkey

  • Make use of taboos to fuel ritual (as long as they aren't illegal, and your partners don't get squicked out)

  • Etc.

But. Whatever you do. Don't be this guy:



Bonus comments:

  • It's really fucking creepy when you discuss wanting to pass on your “dark seed,” dude. I'm pretty sure that involves sodomy, too. But I'm not gonna ask and find out.

  • “The Wiccas” “The Magicks” “The Divinations.” Only use these three terms as plural when you want to be silly and sound stupid. Not if you're serious.

  • That dude is totally probably piggybacked by somethin' dirty. And slimy. And it's probably not that smart, either.

Credit goes to Jhonn for bringing this to my attention. And scarring my life forever.

9 comments:

Gordon said...

Yiiiikes.

*frantically banishes*

Jhonn Barghest said...

@Gordon:

That guy comes from my neck of the woods. I seriously mean 5 - 10 minutes away from me AND he frequents the only comic book shop in town. The latter part resulted in a YouTube archive of Charles James and his thoughts & dreams.

I met the guy last Saturday at an art fair thing where my paranormal group was selling some stuff to raise funds. He was really gross (nauseatingly so in multiple ways), and wouldn't leave our table when told. Uh, I still might write about this later.

Gordon, I can totally pay for his plane ticket and send him to you.

Mr VI said...

@Jhonn: Don't send him to Gordon. Then he'll be on the same landmass as I. I would not be happy with this.

Just NO.

V.V.F. said...

You know what? This guy is a prime candidate for Why Women Hate Men. It's just the kind of slimy, jackfuck insanity they like to showcase!

Mr VI said...

@V.V.F: I'm not a violent fellow. But that guy makes primitive bits of *me* growl in very uncivilized fashion

Ron said...

This guy is obviously mentally ill and is to be pitied. I have seen a number of people like him show up at Pagan events of various kinds. I did meet someone even scarier once; he was probably psychotic and had an interest in ceremonial magick.

Z. E. Accordino said...

I will say that I am fairly certain he is against sodomy. Check out the video "When Charles James Attacks" (I'd link it but if you read my facebook note, then you know about my current computer problems).

Jhonn Barghest said...

Accordino is correct: He loathes sodomy. And something...else. And it isn't the Catholics. Um...

@VI: Fine. Of course, shipping him over would mean probably having to go near him. And then there's the risk of being downwind from him. Phewey!

StarCherub said...

He must be my stepdad's clone. They look the same, talk the same, seem to think the same, and basically suck the life out of anybody who comes near them the same. Yes, there is more than one of them in the country, aaahhhh!
Word verification is dazoo.