Saturday, April 10, 2010

A few minor details.

I owe two spirits, and Jason Miller some thanks for reasons I'm not going to discuss. Jason: one of your books had a single sentence that helped resolve something yesterday. Thank you.

Anyway: the weird entry from yesterday has been edited. I put one of my favorite sections of Marlowe's Dr. Faustus in it. (I also love the section where Faustus discusses what he'd do if he finishes learning to evoke spirits. But that tends to unnerve people when I post it. ... Can't imagine why.)

Lastly: I visited the Hoodoo Factory Launch Party over the weekend. They've got pictures up on their facebook profile (people that become fans will be alerted when/if they throw other parties) and if you look about you might find me in a few... Look for a mass of curly hair and there I shall be...

2 comments:

Jason Miller, said...

I gotta know what sentence?

TommyStark0109佩政 said...

別人短處,掩蓋幾分;別人過失,包容幾分。......................................................