Friday, March 5, 2010

Boons from the Information Gods



You can see the titles and authors here! ...I have joined because Psyche over at Plutonica told me that I had better enlist. Or else. Very threateningly-like. Really. It happened. ... Okay, okay. I'm lying. She just told me it was something all the cool kids were doing. Who am I to argue with internet trends?

A few titles are missing, such as Jason Miller's Protection and Reversal Magick. (Which you should buy.) 'Cuz the girl hid it somewhere. I bet most of you can guess which books I don't own, except where I've tagged it such and made doing so obvious.

1 comment:

Psyche said...

I should post pictures of my shelves.

Most of my occult books are in my office, and you can see some of them here, here, here,and here, but that only kind of shows four book cases. There's a fifth not pictured, but then, these posts are about a rabbit, not my library.

It's amazing how many I don't have.