Friday, February 26, 2010

Right. So.


This is the 22nd location I've found so far. It's less than a street away from me. I'd never noticed it before earlier today. Interestingly enough, it's about two lots away from a giant Virgin of Guadeloupe shrine...

The Mail-man was delivering mail as I stood and gazed at it, trying to figure out why I hadn't seen it before. I asked him, "Does anyone live there?"

He told me: "I've delivered mail in this area for 10 years. I've never delivered a single letter to that house..."

He seemed to get creeped out by the idea and immediately mumbled, "I'm sure they have a PO Box or something, though!"

Believe me. Where we live and what lives within it has much more influence on us than we ever realize. It's something I never quite get over.

1 comment:

WitchDoctorJoe said...

STAY OUT OF MY YARD!!!








(just kidding)