Wednesday, February 24, 2010

formspring.me 1734

Could you please explain a document called the "1734 Foundations" and whether or not it is worth my time to read it as a magician (or witch, if you see those terms as interchangeable)?
Well, the document itself has a bit of an awkward story from what I know. What I've read is this: some people have complained that the "1734 Foundations" has misinformation, or altered information that is at variance with the original Robert Cochrane letters. I don't know if that's been fixed, or if it's true. I'd have to study and compare the two to come to a conclusion.

That said: anything Cochrane wrote, with the exception of his refusal to stop bitching about Gerald Gardner, is pretty much a good read. It's fun, at least, and has quite a few useful bits of information.

No comments: