Sunday, February 28, 2010

formspring.me: Gayest Video Game EVAR!!!111

What is the gayest video game in history?



"It's pretty much the gayest thing ever, but you can take comfort in the fact that there are robots and explosions if you start to feel threatened."
- The Escapist

Yeah. That pretty much sums up Robot Unicorn Attack in a nutshell. But it's also awesome at 3 AM, when you really ought to be sleeping...

EDIT: Oh, god. Playing this game kills me. Oh my god. I just. Oh my god. I cannot describe this to you. I merely say that... Every twelve year old girl (or boy, or creepy 30 year old Poke-mon fan) should be proud.

EDIT #2: It is nearly 4 AM. I have not stopped laughing at this insane game. Sometimes, when you begin a level, you get this cutesy shit: "Robot Unicorns Unite!" and "Shoot for the Stars!" Sometimes, you get other messages: "A Fiery Death Awaits You!" and "Persistence is futile!" This is true genius. Nothing I ever do in life will compare to a flash game. It almost humbles me. Almost.

Ahem. More testifying:



Ask me anything

3 comments:

Zoe Hernandez said...

ALLLLLWAYS I WANNA BEEEE WITH YOU...

Zoe Hernandez said...

Also:

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/4394790138_6877230507_o.jpg

And:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2740/4394790162_d78bc50a07_o.jpg

Jack Faust said...

Win.