Thursday, February 25, 2010

formspring.me: Who asks the questions?!

Do you have any idea of who asks the questions on formspring?

Most of the time I do not. However, sometimes people give themselves away.

For example: I have been asked twice, and twice deleted, questions regarding why I am a Black Magician. I know who you are. I know where you live. I know your name, and social security number. I know where your wife goes to work. I know your deepest, darkest secrets. And one of them is: I'm inside you. Deep, deep down inside you. And you'll never be rid of me. Because I'm everywhere. And I'm you, watching right out through your eyes. You should be careful when dealing with Black Magicians. We're notorious liars, and we're only in it for the kicks. You are crunchy, and taste great witch ketchup. See the wide jawed, shark like grin I'm flashing at you from a thousand miles away? Bwahahahahahahaha!

But seriously. You. Cut that shit out. Its freaking annoying.

Ask me anything

No comments: