Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh yeah!

Regarding the last entry: You can visit the full map here. Some of the markers have already been edited with a few details; most haven't. I'll be adding pictures, sigils, and names as I go on. But at present the first 'wave' of the project is just isolating locations. Feel free to monitor it or pass the link around. The map is unpublished, so only passing around the url will allow the information to be disseminated.

I'm going to see if other locals want to help scout locations and such or have any good ideas for where else to go, next... Which means writing a lengthier introduction. >.<

1 comment:

Susanne Iles said...

What an astounding project! Thank you so much for sharing!(You've got me tempted to pick up a gps and start mapping my little corner of Ireland...I live in a place where myths are born...)