Friday, December 25, 2009

And a gift from some friendly spirits.

Today I employed three of the spirits I'd contacted during my recent project because... it was Christmas, and I wasn't smart enough to buy enough smokes for today... well, yesterday. Because I was busy wrapping presents and cuddling a cute female. (Both of which take far more time than they ought to...)

So today, I went for a walk and had a chat with my two "pals." They promptly told me that I was in the wrong section of downtown Sacramento ("you're where white folks have shops, and they're always closed on Christmas!"). I wandered to the area that I'd been shown, and lo-and-behold, there was a liquor store. Which didn't just happen to have my preferred cigarettes, but the original packs of my cloves... something that I'd been unable to find since they became "banned" in the US (they were re-branded as "cigars" and are now sold in packs of 12 death-sticks).

Well, hot damn. Thank ya, Genius Loci ("ANTRUS" and some strange-ass sigil I can't spell and won't upload presently). And a Merry Misrule to you all! (Or Christmas, if prefer!)

Crack open a beer in my name and let the good times roll. It's what the season is really about: love and intoxication. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

2 comments:

Rufus Opus said...

No no no, it's about JESUS being born to die for your SINS you filthy heathen. ;)

Merry holydaze to you and your kin.

Rufus Opus said...

Oh, and you need a FEED on this thing. Feedburner works.