Thursday, January 29, 2009

If you haven't seen it...

Kirsten Brown, the amazing artist I've recommended on this blog before, did a commission for my partner in crime for the last four years, Mr. VI (international sorcerer of mystery):



I know I want a commission from her. Once I rattle up the necessary funds, which could take a while, I fully intend to get one. (Although I have no idea what I'd ask for. To be honest: VI is much cooler - though far more quiet - than I am.)

Still: if you've got book cover ideas, something for your altar, or something to hang on a wall? I can't recommend her enough. And she's chatty, which means you can banter with her. Send her an email. ("
snowandlightning@gmail.com"). Or comment on her blog. Or just tell her how amazing she is. After all, who doesn't enjoy being appreciated?

And if you need VI or I for weird things, you know where to reach me. (And I can find VI day or night. He's yelled at me many times for it.) I dunno what I'd be needed for, though... I just write things.

3 comments:

Riley said...

Wow! That is fkn rad, almost makes me want to practice shamanism, key word being almost.

CLAY said...

Excellent post--you'd be interested in researching the African demon Agbako.

Cheers,
Clayrn Darrow
M.IV

K. Brown said...

Aww. thanks! XD