Monday, November 10, 2008

Black Dogs and Cash




So, while employing the familiar spirit I less than charming call "the Black Dog" so I can be cryptic and not reveal it's name (even though you'd need the seal) to do some work for some other people an idea sparks. And I say, "hey, how about you get me 3.5 million dollars."

What does the insolent fucking shit say back?

"You don't have enough steak in the world for that."

Okay, fine, I tell him. You get me that money, I'll have someone sculpt you a statue out of steak. It'll be messy, but I'm sure it can be done.

"Only if it's a Catholic virgin."

So... If you happen to know a Catholic virgin who sculpts using meat let me know. We can be rich together. 'Cuz I'll share if that happens. I mean, I knew he'd say no. But it was worth a shot, right?

6 comments:

Rufus Opus said...

Can it be a sculpture OF a catholic virgin? Out of Steak?

Rufus Opus said...

Cause, you know, DIBS!

A Reaper Melts With said...

Totally worth it.

My Gal said...

Well I will offer my services :) I was once a Catholic virgin, I still have the skirt from Catholic school somewhere. And really what is time?

Of course my current universe as a practicing sex magickian thing might not be what the dog had in mind :)

Rufus Opus said...

Hey-o, just found this post on cake wrecks and thought it fit in nicely!

Jack Faust said...

Lmao. So funny.